This Easter become an education sponsor and help make a child’s dream become a reality.
Did you know that many of our children have never attended school before arriving at Mision Mexico and that the lack of education is one of the most significant contributing factors to poverty in Mexico?
Here we strive to break the cycle of poverty by teaching the children in our care about the importance of education, ensuring every child is enrolled in school and giving them opportunities to gain employment. Through the generous support of our education sponsors we have 10 children in our homeschool program, 26 attending primary and secondary school and 5 in university.
By becoming an education sponsor or making a one off donation you can witness the life-changing difference made possible through your support.
Katherine, 21, came to Mision Mexico in 2005 after running away from her violent and precarious childhood where missing school and rebellious behaviour was very much the norm. Thanks to her sponsor Katherine is now the first member of her family to complete school and university, and is fulfilling her dream of becoming a doctor.
- $25.00 per month enables us to send a child to school.
- $50.00 per month enables us to send a child to school, complete with books and uniforms.
- $75.00 per month enables a child to attend school with a full uniform, books, school excursions and additional after school activities
With no overhead or staff costs outside of Mexico, 95% of your donation goes directly to our program. You will receive regular updates on the children’s progress at school and most importantly, our children will know that YOUR support is helping them to have a brighter future.
Muchas gracias for giving love, life and hope to our family and helping to make a child’s dream become a reality.
“‘I never thought I would have this opportunity. Thanks to Mision Mexico and my amazing sponsor I am now living the dream. When I finish my studies I want to work for Medicin Sans Frontiers and help people like I’ve been helped.’ Katherine, 21
Latest posts by misionmexico (see all)
- Mision Posible III - 28th August 2017
- How Misión México Is Changing and Even Saving Young Lives - 24th August 2017
- The Peak District Challenge – Grit, Limestone and Determination - 11th July 2017