We are so proud to share the trailer for Stefan Hunt’s (Somewhere Near Tapachula) new short film I Lost My Dream which follows the true story of our very own Moacir Zeledon. And trust us when we say, it is another beautifully filmed and extremely moving piece of art I Lost My Dream premiered at the Heart Of Gold Film Festival (Australia) AND picked up a.n award at the DC Adventure Film Festival (USA) this month! Further screenings are taking place at the following film festivals prior to release:
- Noosa Surf Film Festival on 24 October (Australia)
- Sydney Indie Film Festival on 24 October, 2pm (Australia)
- Surf at Lisbon Film Festival 30 October – 2 November (Portugal)
- Save The Waves Film Festival 7 – 20 November (San Diego, Dana Point, Austin, Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Mexico).
- Lorne Film Festival 12-15 November (Australia)
Grab your amigos and come and be inspired! Watch the full length movie of I Lost My Dream
Congrats Stefan Hunt on creating another masterpiece, and to his super talented crew behind this production including Campbell Brown, Jonny Higgins, Matt Fehrenbach, Robbie Warden, Joel Russell, Mark Blondel, Jonno Durrant, Moacir Zeledon, Pamela Skuse, and the kids of Mision Mexico.
Latest posts by misionmexico (see all)
- The Peak District Challenge – Grit, Limestone and Determination - 11th July 2017
- Evening Standard Food Month: Summer Charity Fiesta at La Bodega Negra, Soho. - 8th June 2017
- Volunteers urgently needed - 15th November 2016