Guzman y Gomez are hosting their annual charity event with the goal of raising over $100,000 for the children of Misión México.
You are invited to Mision Posible II 2016
A charity event for Mision Mexico, a children’s refuge.
Join us fir a fabulous fiesta, live music, a terrific raffle, amazing auction items, drinks and canapes with all proceeds helping the children of Mexico.
Date: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Venue: The Ivy, Sunroom, Level 3 330 George St, Sydney
Tickets: $160 per person Purchase tickets online
We can’t wait for you to join us again for this fabulous fiesta, which will be attended by Pam Skuse, Mum and founder of Misión México.
Donations of $5,000 or more to the fundraiser via Galabid will receive 5 free tickets to the party. This is a fabulous way to not only give to Misión México, but party with your friends, colleagues and associates!
- Private dinner in your home for 10 people prepared by chef Manu Fieldel
- Sydney getaway for 5 nights for up to 8 people at a private Palm Beach residence.
- Sydney Roosters inner sanctum experience for 2 people
- Ultimate surfing experience with Joel Parkinson and an autographed board
- Exclusive mentoring meal for 8 people with Guy Rosso, CEO KMart & Target & Steven Marks, founder of Guzman Y Gomez.
- The Ultimate AFL grand final experience 2017
Latest posts by misionmexico (see all)
- Evening Standard Food Month: Summer Charity Fiesta at La Bodega Negra, Soho. - 8th June 2017
- Volunteers urgently needed - 15th November 2016
- Misión Posible II - 13th September 2016