Raise money for Misión Mexico: you can walk, jog or run!
After our staff and young adults took on the challenge of climbing Latin America’s second largest volcano in 2016, a number of our supporters started to look for their own climbing challenges around the globe to help raise awareness for our children.
We are excited to announce that this year Misión México has become a charity partner for the UK’s Peak District Challenge. We are calling out to any UK supporters who would be willing to join the challenge on 22-23 September and raise much needed funds for our children.
10km, 25km, 50km, 75km & 100km challenges to choose from!
The Peak District Challenge is a team trekking challenge that offers five levels of difficulty for hill walkers and runners: 10km (Back before Dark), then 25km, 50km, 75km or 100km- Copper, Bronze, Silver or Gold Ultra.
Organised by Wilderness Development, an established outdoor activity company based in the Peak District, it’s a race against the clock to see if you can cover 10km and be Back Before Dark; or navigate yourself around the Copper Challenge in 9 hours, the Bronze challenge in 12 hours or the Silver/Gold challenge within 24 hours.
What happens next?
- Register online. Remember to click the option “I am fundraising for a different charity” and select Misión Mexico
- Set up your personal or team My Donate page in aid of Misión Mexico
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org t
o confirm your registration and get help with your fundraising efforts!
Latest posts by misionmexico (see all)
- Mision Posible III - 28th August 2017
- How Misión México Is Changing and Even Saving Young Lives - 24th August 2017
- The Peak District Challenge – Grit, Limestone and Determination - 11th July 2017