Raise money for Misión Mexico: you can walk, jog or run!
After our staff and young adults took on the challenge of climbing Latin America’s second largest volcano in 2016, a number of our supporters started to look for their own climbing challenges around the globe to help raise awareness for our children.
We are excited to announce that this year Misión México has become a charity partner for the UK’s Peak District Challenge. We are calling out to any UK supporters who would be willing to join the challenge on 22-23 September and raise much needed funds for our children.
10km, 25km, 50km, 75km & 100km challenges to choose from!
The Peak District Challenge is a team trekking challenge that offers five levels of difficulty for hill walkers and runners: 10km (Back before Dark), then 25km, 50km, 75km or 100km- Copper, Bronze, Silver or Gold Ultra.
Organised by Wilderness Development, an established outdoor activity company based in the Peak District, it’s a race against the clock to see if you can cover 10km and be Back Before Dark; or navigate yourself around the Copper Challenge in 9 hours, the Bronze challenge in 12 hours or the Silver/Gold challenge within 24 hours.
What happens next?
- Register online. Remember to click the option “I am fundraising for a different charity” and select Misión Mexico
- Set up your personal or team My Donate page in aid of Misión Mexico
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org t
o confirm your registration and get help with your fundraising efforts!
Celebrate London Evening Standard’s Food Month and enjoy a fiesta in aid of Misión México.
Head chef Matthew Bishop has developed a special 8 course Mexican street food menu nspired by his vibrant journeys throughout Guadalajara, Oaxaca and Mexico City. The evening will include exciting Mexican performances, mariachis and summer music.
Join us at La Bodega Negra Monday 19th June from 6pm. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Misión Mexico.
To make a reservation call 0207 758 4100
Guzman y Gomez are hosting their annual charity event with the goal of raising over $100,000 for the children of Misión México.
You are invited to Mision Posible II 2016
A charity event for Mision Mexico, a children’s refuge.
Join us fir a fabulous fiesta, live music, a terrific raffle, amazing auction items, drinks and canapes with all proceeds helping the children of Mexico.
Date: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Venue: The Ivy, Sunroom, Level 3 330 George St, Sydney
Tickets: $160 per person Purchase tickets online
We can’t wait for you to join us again for this fabulous fiesta, which will be attended by Pam Skuse, Mum and founder of Misión México.
Donations of $5,000 or more to the fundraiser via Galabid will receive 5 free tickets to the party. This is a fabulous way to not only give to Misión México, but party with your friends, colleagues and associates!
- Private dinner in your home for 10 people prepared by chef Manu Fieldel
- Sydney getaway for 5 nights for up to 8 people at a private Palm Beach residence.
- Sydney Roosters inner sanctum experience for 2 people
- Ultimate surfing experience with Joel Parkinson and an autographed board
- Exclusive mentoring meal for 8 people with Guy Rosso, CEO KMart & Target & Steven Marks, founder of Guzman Y Gomez.
- The Ultimate AFL grand final experience 2017